**For all tournament rules and regulations, please review the Tournament Rules**
- A.S.A. approved bats only (see www.asasoftball.com)
- This tournament follows N.D.A.S.A. playing rules
- All players must have photo identification
- All players in the All Native American divisions must have a photo ID and proof of Native blood via CIB, *enrollment letter, or *letter of descent
- No metal spikes allowed
- Two game suspension for anyone who is ejected from a game
- All entries are taken on a first come, first served basis
- Managers must have a copy of their team rosters with them for possible roster checks
- Wristbands must be physically attached around the wrist and worn for the entire tournament to gain free admission to all games. Once broken the wristbands become invalid. These are not replaceable or are non-transferable
- Full admission will be charged to anyone not wearing a wristband. This will
be enforced for all players. Additional
wristbands may be purchased for $15 each
NO EXCEPTIONS! NO WRISTBAND, NO FREE ADMISSION!
*document must be on official tribal letterhead of a federally recognized tribe
The United Tribes Technical College (UTTC) LEGENDS Softball Committee has zero tolerance for fighting. Absolutely no fighting between players, fans, umpires or kids is allowed. Should there be a fight, both parties will be asked to leave the complex for the remainder of the weekend.
Bullying, Hazing & Harassment
Anyone involved in bullying, hazing or harassment of any kind will be asked to leave the complex for the remainder of the weekend.
The LEGENDS Softball Tournament is a UTTC event; therefore, drugs of any kind will not be permitted. Anyone/group caught using drugs will be asked to leave the complex for the remainder of the weekend.
Players MUST be at least 16 years old to play in the LEGENDS Softball Tournament, no exceptions. Proof of age can be verified by: Driver's License, State ID or Tribal ID.
The LEGENDS Softball Committee registers and sanctions ALL teams. Teams can be formed of players from different teams.
Teams cannot add players to their roster during/after the first game. Players can play on one (1) team only or the entire team will be disqualified. Players must declare one (1) team in which to play prior to the first game.
The LEGENDS Softball Tournament uses ASA playing rules. Umpires have final say on all playing rules, no exceptions.
Teams must have nine (9) players to start a game with the 10th batter being an out.
Game time is forfeit time.
LEGENDS Softball Tournament will use the 20 after 3 innings, 15 after 4 innings and 10 after 5 innings mercy rule.
Teams playing in any Rec or Lower Divisions must turn in their roster prior to the tournament brackets' drawing. Teams that win a Rec or Lower Division must go up a division the following year. Any team is subject to playing in a higher divsion at the DISCRETION OF THE COMMITTEE.